The London Base game consists of 105 cards on 9 of the main London Underground lines. There are 62 single-line and 43 connection stations. The lines are represented by the following symbols:
Hammersmith & City
The Circle line is excluded from the game as all the stations on the Circle line are also on either the District, Hammersmith & City or Metropolitan lines.
Waterloo & City
The Waterloo & City line is included in the game, although as there are only two Waterloo & City stations, the line cannot be used in melds.
Example Single-line and Connection Stations
Numbers of station cards for each line
- Bakerloo (7 single stations; 10 connection stations)
- Central (7 single stations; 13 connection stations)
- District (7 single stations; 16 connection stations)
- Hammersmith & City (6 single stations; 13 connection stations)
- Jubilee (7 single stations; 10 connection stations)
- Metropolitan (7 single stations; 11 connection stations)
- Northern (7 single stations; 12 connection stations)
- Piccadilly (7 single stations; 14 connection stations)
- Victoria (7 single stations; 7 connection stations)
- Waterloo & City (0 single stations; 2 connection stations)
The London Base game also includes 4 Inspector cards which act as wild cards
There is a 4 page mini-rules booklet included in the game.